One of the major reasons consumers initially contact an arborist is to determine the cause of a plant health problem or condition or to identify and treat a pest infestation. This is an area that Hendel Tree Care & Landscaping excels in due to the continual training our staff receives on the latest problems and diagnostic techniques.
The support our arborists receive allows us to service our clients in a way our competitors cannot. We work with the Ohio State Extension offices, which analyzes more than 20,000 plant and soil samples each year to ensure accurate diagnosis and treatment programs.
Our ISA Certified Arborist services include:
- Plant identification
- Insect/arthropod identification
- Plant health and problem assessments
- Plant tissue analysis for disease and disorders
- Tree structure evaluations
- Soil nutrient, pH, and organic matter analysis
- Soil drainage assessments
- Soil density analysis (soil compaction)