Trees are living beings and as such respond to their environment. Urban living conditions sometimes differ strongly from those under which trees naturally grow. In this respect, an urban location of trees in many cases has a detrimental effect on the health of urban trees. That leads to biological and static weaknesses, such as rotten or long and slim stems. Trees then turn into a safety risk for the environment and the people.
Crown bracing may provide a sensible addition to species-related proper tree care by helping to maintain a valuable tree in its natural habit or to remove a safety risk like the danger of breakage of weak branches.
The cobra allows for natural crown movement.
- The dynamic cobra crown bracing gives trees room for movement, which allows them to feel weak points and compensate for them.
- The specific design of cobra allows the crown-bracing system to grow with the increase in diameter of the tree.
- Cobra can be easily inspected from the ground and the year of installation can be quickly determined by means of the colored end caps.
- The black cobra hollow rope is made up of polypropylene monofilaments and is the rope fiber that is best suited for a long-term use in trees. The degradation of strength is less than 2 % per year and allows a service life of 12 years of the cobra crown bracing system.
- Cobra crown bracing can be easily installed on the tree without any additional tools.